Monday, June 25, 2012

06/25/2012 Magnificent Monday

Hello everyone! I am mostly awake, caffeinated and currently enjoying my lunch. Getting up and to work before I'm supposed to was a challenge, but with it only being for this week, I'm hoping I'll make it through alright.

Yesterday I went and saw 'Brave' the new Disney/Pixar animated movie, and I feel that everyone should go see it. The movie was absolutely beautiful and as always, Pixar's attention to detail was superb. Of course I won't go into any spoilers/plot here, for the people that haven't seen it, but I will say it was a magnificent story and I wouldn't mind instantly seeing it again. My friends saw 'Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter' and apparently it was a 'horse chucking good time' so I don't know if that is an actual recommendation or not. Either way it sounds entertaining.

My boyfriend/roommate/GM has informed me that we are getting close to the end of the Iron Kingdoms game we've been working on for years. It's sad to think that it's almost over, but I plan on making it as dramatic and action-packed as possible. Still though, with so much change going on in my life right now, it would be nice if something would stay the same for at least a little bit longer. At least Mage is turning out to be some entertaining fun with some major tie-ins from our Hunter: the Vigil game from a few years back being brought up this last Saturday,

I appreciate everyone stopping by today, and I apologize for the post being so late. Wednesday will likely be around this time as well, though Friday I don't have a time yet. Rest assured it will be posted though, so it's not like it won't happen. I'm not looking forward to the end of this week, it's the end of a road that I thought would last much longer. My friends at Verizon are wonderful and I will miss them, and am already missing those that have moved on either to relocate or to a different job entirely. Anyway, I'll see everyone back here on Wednesday, until then I hope you all enjoy the start of your week.

No comments:

Post a Comment