Monday, June 18, 2012

06/18/2012 Magnificent Monday

Good morning everyone! I hope the weekend saw you all well. Today continues my course of waiting only somewhat patiently as to whether or not my interview last Wednesday went well. I'm supposed to find out this week, but it was an undetermined day, so...yay!

With how close it's getting to the end of my current job, I have found my productivity levels dropping significantly. My hope is that once everything is over and done with I'll be able to relax and get a million things done, or begin the panic that comes with not having a job. I'm hoping really hard it's the first one, mostly because I would love to take a month off to relax, be productive, and not have to worry. Transition periods are difficult, I just hope that I'm handling mine well. It's kind of hard to tell if I am, though the daily migraines have gone away, so that's a good sign, right?

In other news, the game on Saturday went well and included some nice bouts of character drama/conflict. Next week will see how that all comes together, so that should be interesting. So far though I enjoy playing a Wizard, being able to roll lots of dice, and being able to work on sketching things I consider myself rather terrible at. All of the players have also been encouraged to plot/plan/contribute to the story, and so I have kind of taken that to a *slight* excessive level. I haven't sent the GM anything lately, but that was mostly because I realized how many e-mails I had sent and felt kind of bad.

Also, in gaming news, the 'Conspiracy X: Conspiracies Sourcebook' Kickstarter is up, and managed to get fully-funded in less than 8 hours. Now they're going for the 'Stretch Goals' which are nifty add-ons that happen after other goals are met. They've achieved their goal for $10,000, which is awesome, and the ones beyond that are still considered 'Classified', but I've added the link to it anyway. I love this game, I have been waiting for years for the new books to come out, and would love to get as many cool things along with it as possible. So please, help them out by giving them your money, even two dollars would help.

Thanks everyone for stopping by today. I hope I hear good news between today and Wednesday. I hope the start of the week is good for everyone. As always if you have any questions/concerns/comments/emotional outbursts don't hesitate to post them or contact me. I would love to hear from you guys. Until Wednesday, have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment