Friday, June 1, 2012

06/01/2012 Fantastic Friday!

Welcome back everyone! I'm glad this week has seen you all well. My trip through the interview process is going rather smoothly, so I'm hoping that it will continue on that course. Aside from having absolutely no idea what I did to my right hand (I think I pulled something...maybe?) For now though, let's get down to business shall we?

Today I bring you 'Finding Feathergale' by Alfred Tinner. It's a sweet little story about a little girl desperately trying to find her only friend in the world, a little winged serpent named Feathergale. It shows loyalty and what it means to make friends in places you never knew existed. It's an adorable little short story that is currently available on Smashwords.

Meena has been sheltered most of her life. Her father is a merchant and she has been learning the ways of proper life since before she could remember. The only real friend she has is her pet, a small and rare winged serpent named Feathergale. When she wakes up one morning to find her companion missing, she goes on a quest to get it back, which will take her to places she never knew existed, and learn the value of true friendship.

Now if you haven't already guessed, I am a pet lover, so stories about people wanting to get their pets back always get to me. I know that if anything happened to any of my pets I would be devastated and the only thing I would want is for them to be safe at home. (Especially since one of my cats is a former show cat, and if he went outside he'd be confused and wouldn't know what to actually do.) If you're an animal lover, or just like quick and sweet stories I do recommend picking up 'Finding Feathergale'. It's available at Smashwords for $1.99, so please do check it out.

Thanks everyone again for coming by this week! Come back next week, which should be a normal week of posts. I don't see anything preventing it as of right now, since there aren't any magically appearing holidays. I appreciate your continued support and look forward to seeing you all back here again. Have a fun weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment