Friday, October 21, 2011

10/21/2011 Fantastic Friday!

Hello all! I have been busy working away at attempting to do real marketing. It's really hard, and I am trying really hard not to be embarrassed, but it must be done! I have a facebook ad up for 'The Light Rises' and am trying to get some done at Project Wonderful, so if you see them, let me know! For right now though, let's get a book up here!

Today's selection is a short story called 'The Day Nobody Died' by Amber D. Sistla. It follows an angel of death named Ezhno who takes his collections job the way any of us do. However there's a problem when the other death angels disappear and because of that, the collections stop. It's then up to Ezhno to figure out what happened and find his co-workers before all death stops for good.

'The Day Nobody Died' is a really fun short story sound on Smashwords, as well as Barnes&Noble, Apple, and other locations the Smashwords Premium Catalog distribute out to. It's .99 cents in all locations and in my opinion is well worth a dollar. She has other books available as well from Smashwords that you can find through her author page.

One this doing all this has taught me is that authors are notoriously difficult to contact. Ms. Sistla, if you are not pleased with me putting this story on my blog, please let me know via either e-mail or twitter. I wasn't able to find your contact information otherwise.

Thanks again everyone for stopping by! A lot of my friends have some terrible plague, so I hope you all stay healthy and have a good weekend. I'll see you all on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment