Monday, December 30, 2013

12/30/2013 Magnificent Monday!

Hello everyone and welcome back! Can you believe that 2013 is almost over? How ridiculous is that? It seems like the year just blew by and while I haven't decided exactly how much I'm looking forward to 2014, I don't really have a choice in its arrival so I suppose I'll just have to deal with the fact that Wednesday's going to happen whether I want it to or not.

I hope everyone saw the link I posted on Friday. I really don't know what's wrong with my ability to manage time in the morning lately. Luckily I was able to at least get that out there for everyone to see. Right now I'm just trying to make it through the morning with the hope that the afternoon will be better than right now. I feel like I'm dragging my everything behind me. It's sucks. It's one of those days where I wish I could use the fact my cat really doesn't like the idea of me getting out of bed as a viable excuse not to go into work.

I keep wondering if I'm going to do a resolution for the new year, I usually don't, mostly because they are really difficult to keep. I know that sounds incredibly lazy, but so many things could potentially happen to screw them up that I haven't figured out what would be a realistic one. Sure I'd love to lose weight, but wouldn't all of us? I'd also like to get at least two books completely finished and published, but I really don't know if that's realistic or not. It's just really up in the air and part of it will end up depending on how my family does. We'll see!

What are everyone's plans or goals for the new year? Even if you don't do the resolution things, it's never a bad thing to at least try and do some goal setting. Do you plan on finishing that story or starting a new one? I'd love to hear all about it!

For now though, I'm going to get ready for that work thing they decided that I needed to do. I'll hopefully be back on Friday unless I forget how to manage my time again in the morning. If not I'll at least get another link between my Facebook and Twitter feeds. Wednesday I will (hopefully) be sleeping in, at least that's the goal and also hopefully be feeling a bit better. For now I hope you have a great start to you week and also a fantastic start to the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment