Monday, December 23, 2013

12/23/2013 Magnificent Monday!

Greetings everyone and welcome back. We are closing in on Christmas which means it's time for the last minute panic that people generally go through when trying to figure out if they got everything done, or if they have everything they need to get those last-minute pieces completed. That's where I'll be today after work as I do some baking and get my present wrapping done while I don't need to be hoovering over everything in my kitchen. Hooray for December, right?

Also, I'm sorry there wasn't an actual post, but hopefully everyone saw the link to the author's book that I posted everywhere. I had time to find and read the story, just not enough time to actually write up the review for it. I'm sure I've mentioned before how crunched for time I am sometimes on Fridays, and I had spent part of my morning trying to get some fudge to solidify a bit more. Sadly that part ended up not working as much as I had hoped, and even after putting it in the freezer it was still not a solid mass. White chocolate is weird. At least the flavor was good.

I am taking a look back at 2013 and deciding that it was a fairly good year overall. There was a bit of stress at times, but in general I'd say it was a pretty good year. The end of it is appearing to be a bit rocky, but we're getting there, and things'll be just fine in the end, but for the most part it was a good year. I have some big plans for 2014, so hopefully things will go my way to help me accomplish them. January will mark the start of the last round of edits of 'Rending the Seal' and then it'll also (I really don't see that part taking the full month) mark the beginning of 'Through the Broken Mirror' starting that process. I sense good things coming, and I am really excited about it.

 I'm sure I don't need to let anyone know there won't be a post on Wednesday, but just in case I'll still mention it. I will be getting up at some ridiculous early hour and starting my celebration with family and friends. I like Christmas, I really do, I don't like that everything has to start earlier than my normal shift at work does and I am most certainly not a morning person. It's only one day a year though and I am willing to make that sacrifice!

Thanks for stopping by today, I will be back on Friday. Have a great week and I hope you all have a wonderful holiday and that it's full of warmth and all of the fun times you could ever ask for.

No comments:

Post a Comment