Monday, December 9, 2013

12/09/2013 Magnificent Monday!

Hello everyone and welcome back. I hope your weekend was nice and that you were able to at least stay a little warm. Here where I live we are still in the middle of this god-awful cold snap, but they are saying it's going to get better soon. Now better means moisture is going to be coming through the area, so that only means a couple potential things will happen, but then they're saying it'll get too warm for snow afterward so I'll take that happily. For right now though...it's still too freakin' cold...

I happened to get a glance at where my beta-reader is for 'Rending the Seal' and was pleasantly surprised to see  they are about to the last 4th of the story. Hopefully that means come January I can dive right back into everything. I'm also hoping that anything I need to adjust (spelling errors and what-not) will be easy to find and won't necessarily require me to search through every single page. It'll also be interesting to see what happened to a specific area that I was worried about being a little crowded/unnecessary.

Currently I would just like things to work the way they are supposed to. Our washer is still broken and the maintenance people are "researching" how to go about fixing it and yesterday the property laundry room broken down entirely so I wasn't able to do laundry at all. Luckily I have things to wear, but that did put a huge wrench into everything. We've now been without a washer since before Thanksgiving, which admittedly we didn't expect it to get fixed until after that holiday anyway, but still, being told they have to vaguely 'research' it and then having not heard any real update until that guy I live with directly asked the management about it is a little frustrating. I understand they are trying to determine if they'll have to replace the whole unit, and since we're on the 3rd floor and I really have no idea how they got the thing up here in the first place, I get that part, but at least keep us updated.

In other news you actually care about, 'The Light Rises' is still on sale until the end of the year. Just head over to Smashwords and use coupon UM87K to get it 75% off. Tell everyone you know since there might be someone they can get it for as a present on their reading device!

Thanks everyone for stopping by today. I'll be back on Wednesday so if there's a specific topic you'd like for me to look at just let me know. For now try to stay warm and have a great start to your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment