Monday, December 2, 2013

12/2/2013 Magnificent Monday

Hello everyone and welcome back! I hope your weekend was long and served you all well with lots of food at parts. With having a day off, then working, then a day off, then working, mine messed with my internal schedule something fierce, but I'm sure I'll be good after today. I also hope that the end of NaNoWriMo was great for all of you and that everyone reached the 50,000 words without issue and that you all wrote fun stories. That is the point of that month after all, I mean ideally the stories are interesting too, but if you don't have fun with it, then there' really no point!

Right now I'm still waiting for 'Rending the Seal' to get back from my beta-reader/mother, so that will give me more time to continue resting my hand. As much as I really do want to jump right back into things I know it will be better to keep resting rather than push it more than I need to. I know that right now it's in the delicate stages of being better/can go back to being worse at anytime so I need to be careful. I just feel anxious and want to get back to work so badly! Oh well, I suppose it just means more Pokemon X for me.

The shopping season is now among us, and that means more spending and more stress, which is just nuts. I hope to do most of mine online, but we'll see how that ends up going. I'm sure there's going to be at least something I'll be forced to get in store. I just hope to do that somewhere in the middle when the crowds aren't too ridiculous. I wish you all luck in your similar endeavors as well.

I also hope that with December will get me back onto my normal posting schedule. I do appreciate all of the patience and understanding about how things went in November. Each year I can feel my wrists getting closer and closer to where they will need to get worked on, and I want to try and delay that as much as possible, especially since the books aren't done yet. So I really do need to work out the writing time as much as I can during November, so I do appreciate the understanding if there were days that I couldn't do a rush post like Friday's generally are. Things should be better this month though.

Thanks again every for stopping by today. As a reminder, you can pick up 'The Light Rises' for 75% off for the rest of the year using coupon UM87K through Smashwords, so please tell everyone you know and love about it! I'll be back on Wednesday! See you all then!

No comments:

Post a Comment