Monday, August 19, 2013

08/19/2013 Magnificent Monday!

Hello everyone and welcome back. I hope you all had a nice weekend. Mine was spent working and seeing friends and family, so not much in the way of the doing absolutely nothing that I would prefer a weekend to be sometimes, but still nice. Today I go back to the grindstone, so we'll see how things go from here.

My editing is going well, but is still in process. My hope is that this phase will be done by the end of the month, so here's hoping to that. I've mentioned before I try not to give myself specific deadlines mostly because I never seem to keep them, which does suck. It's not that I don't want to it's mostly that I either don't anticipate some aspect taking as long as it is, or I need to shift my focus to something else for one reason or another. Right now the plan is to get this phase completed by or before the end of the month and then have someone read things over to tell me what makes sense and what doesn't. Hopefully they'll be done before the end of September, but I don't honestly know if that would be the case.

With August getting ready to round itself out (that's so crazy, right?) I also need to start working on my other plans for the rest of the year. I've mentioned before my NaNoWriMo plans, which I'm sure will go about as smoothly as they ever do, but at the same time there is a craft fair to get ready for, which is going to end up occupying a lot of my time between September and October. I'm hoping it won't take up too much of it, but we'll see. It'll depend on whether or not the copies of the pictures can be made to a standard I prefer or not.

Speaking of, if anyone knows where I can make high-quality copies of things I drew in the South Seattle-ish area that would be awesome. I looked at Kinkos already and wasn't impressed with the quality. One copy had a yellow-ish tinge to everything and the other made a lot of my green hues disappear. My pictures are done with inking pens and Prismacolor pencils if that helps. I'd really appreciate any locations I can look into.

For now I will take my leave though. I'll be back on Wednesday so as always if there is a topic you'd like addressed please feel free to let me know right away. I hope the start of the week is nice to everyone and I will see you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment