Monday, August 12, 2013

08/12/2013 Magnificent Monday!

Hi everyone and happy Monday! I hope the weekend saw you all well. Mine was relaxing at some points and work in others, but all in all I think it went well. I got to see friends I haven't seen in a long time, and helped that guy I live with get some work done so he didn't have to stress as much. This weekend coming up though is not one I'm looking forward too mostly because it won't feel like I get a day off. I do get to see Rifftrax Live: Starship Troopers though on Thursday, so that will be pretty fantastic.

Editing Phase 2 is almost to the half-way point. I do like how quickly this portion tends to go, however that doesn't mean I like doing it. Once this part is complete I will need to get someone to read 'Rending the Seal' over, I just need to figure out if I can continue to use my primary one (my mother) for this story, or if I need to find someone else. Luckily I have time, but it is something that's being processed in the back of my mind.

The thing about editing so much is that it takes away from actual writing, which does make me sad. I feel like I haven't written anything in forever, and that when November comes I won't know how to do it anymore. Logically I know this won't be the case, and that I shouldn't work, edit, play video games, and write because I will end up doing some kind of serious damage to my hands, but that doesn't mean the temptation hasn't been there.

On an unrelated note, I do need some opinions regarding my cat, because I seriously don't know what to do right now. He's a pure bred Siberian, which means he has a triple coat. He's going through a massive shed right now, so his coat is thinning a little, the problem is that he also over-grooms. He does have a pheromone collar on for separation anxieties, which is supposed to help with it, but lately it doesn't seem to be. I have recently replaced the collar too, so I know it's not a matter of needing to get a new one. Is there some magical way to get my cat to not groom so much? I'm not home during most of the day so it's no a matter of distracting him. I'd really appreciate any suggestions.

For now though, I'll be off and will see you again on Wednesday. I hope the start of the week sees you all well, and if you have any suggestions or requests about a topic for Wednesday I'd be happy to hear it. Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment