Monday, April 2, 2012

04/02/2012 Magnificent Monday!

Welcome back everyone. I hope you all had a fun weekend. I got my hair chopped off and prettified to give me a sporting chance with any potential interviews. It's also nice it's not getting tangled on everything anymore either (my hair was long >_>). Something I wanted to say right away, is that I would like to thank K.B. Robey for her reply. I got the e-mail notification, but whenever I look around the blog it says it's not there. Thanks so much for stopping by, I'm glad you liked what I said about your book!

I feel somewhat like a hypocrite, and it's making me sad. I talk about the importance of goal setting and what-not, and then I wasn't able to complete my own. Admittedly, I also talked about how there are going to be other circumstances that may cause things to change, and that did happen, but that doesn't change that I feel bad about it. I did manage to get 'Feathers of the Dead' to handwritten page 100 before the end of March, but 'Rending the Seal' while close, is not yet complete. Stress and physical issues were a factor in that, but that doesn't mean I don't feel any less bad about it.

Today marks the start of a new week, so hopefully things will be a bit better. I would love for them to calm down a bit, but anxiety and work don't always help with that. I know I keep saying it, but 'Rending the Seal' will be done in April. It has to be, because otherwise I've made that story far too long for it's own good. I know what you're saying: "It's not how long, it's how you handle it" but understand, that story is now at the 200 page mark, it seriously doesn't need 100 more. I don't think so at least...

Anyway, I hope to see everyone back here on Wednesday! I will continue to work as much as I can so that I can achieve what goals I do have. Have a good start to the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment