Friday, April 13, 2012

04/13/2012 Fantastic Friday!

Welcome back everyone for Friday the 13th! I know that this day tends to have a bad reputation, but I've always enjoyed it, so I hope you will too! I wanted to get to things right away, so let's do just that!

Today I bring you 'Justice' by Richard Davila. It's about Rictor Davis, a young man born with inhuman abilities that has decided he's going to use them to clean up his neighborhood. Superheroes are generally fun, so I wanted to show this to everyone.

Now, as with a story a bit back, there's quite a bit of profanity to start, so hopefully you'll be able to just sit back and relax as all the people doing that get what they deserve. Rictor has taken the name Justice for his alter persona, and has decided to stop crime, like all of it, in his area of Western New York.

His goal is to bring hope back to his home, even as the darkness murder and drug dealing continue to build up around him, and people lose faith in each other. However, his battle is uphill and there are days he wonders if what he's doing is making a difference.

"Justice" is a full-length novel and available for $2.99 on Smashwords. I recommend this story for anyone who wants to make a difference. It's satisfying to read, since there are so many times we see something and feel powerless to do anything, and Justice takes it into his own hands to fight off the bad guys.

Thanks everyone for stopping by again. This was another productive week and I'm glad I got to share it with all of you. Come back on Monday, I'll be here!

No comments:

Post a Comment