Monday, April 23, 2012

04/23/2012 Magnificent Monday!

Greetings all! I hope your weekend was a nice break from whatever drives you crazy during the week. Mine was spent wrapping up one game and getting things ready for the next. We'll be playing Mage: the Awakening, which I'm rather looking forward to because well, magic is awesome. Sunday was fun as well because I spent my day hanging out with that guy I've spent the last 5 years with and hope to spend times 500 more.

I've mentioned it before that gaming is a rather important staple in my life, so when we transition into a new one, sometimes it's a little difficult for me. That usually happens when I start writing stuff to follow the characters, but I think since I've been busy working on other projects and didn't have time to do that with our fantasy game that's why I'm not having that problem. Or it could also be because a friend and I have already worked out our new characters and are working to make their backstories badass and awesome.

I really do like the New World of Darkness and how things translate so well between the different games. So having us take characters we had in Hunter: the Vigil (which, I absolutely love to death btw) and move them to characters for Mage was ridiculously easy. I mean, finding out what spells would work for them was a bit tricky, but in the end it worked out. It also means we get to rolls ridiculous amounts of dice, which I'm all for.

It looks like we still haven't quite gotten to 2000 hits yet, and while I'll admit I'm a little sad, I ca also see that we are incredibly close. I'll push back my special thing for next week, so let's hope we can get it to 2000 hits by the end of this Friday! So until then I wish you all a good week and fun times, I'll see you all back here on Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment