Monday, April 9, 2012

04/09/2012 Magnificent Monday!

Good morning everyone! I hope you had a nice weekend and got to do some much-needed relaxing. On Saturday I got to go to the anime convention, Sakura-Con, and it was kind of nostalgic. I hadn't gone for about 4 years, and it was really neat to go back, though I do remember one of the reasons why I generally got a hotel room to stay in; somewhere to go and rest away from giant crowds of people!

Progress in 'Rending the Seal' is coming along quite nicely, even if I am getting concerned about the length. It's longer than 'The Light Rises' and the page count is only going to go up once I actually format chapters into it. I know it'll be fixed when editing happens, but I've been trying to figure out what's important and what can be cut out, and it's becoming difficult.

Things at work are still crazy, and that has made it so the process in 'Feathers of the Dead' has slowed, but I also think I need to marinate some ideas regarding that story, so it's probably for the best. It's kind of hard to have writing be one of the ways you calm down and relax, but not be able to. In the spare time I do have, I've been drawing a bit more, so that seems to help some, however I will make more progress on that story. I'd love to be able to finish it before my center closes and the panic really sets in. (Unless I have a new job by then, then there won't be panic, only rescheduling)

Thanks everyone again for stopping by. I will be back on Wednesday where we'll talk about more writing stuff. Until then, I hope you all have a nice start to your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment