Monday, March 26, 2012

03/26/2012 Magnificent Monday!

Hello again and welcome back. I hope everyone had a nice and fulfilling weekend! Mine was spent with friends and family, while still trying to be nice to my stupid wrist. It seriously needs to get itself together, I've fallen behind pretty far on getting some work on on my story. I think once I'm done with my first play through of Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2 that will help as well, since it means I won't be trying to write and also making time to play a video game. Also, everyone should play that game if you can find it.

Not be able to write as much as made me start thinking more and more about Dragon Diction. I don't know how well I'd be able to use it, since I tend to stutter and am largely self conscious about certain things, and talking to myself for who knows how long is likely going to rank up there fairly high on the embarrassment list. We'll see though, I'm hoping this week will be better.

I'm also looking into getting a new laptop, and luckily since my car is paid off, this will be much easier. This might also help me get more writing done since it will mean I don't have to constantly fight with my shift-key to actually do what I need it to do. It'll also be awesome and shiny, which is a sweet bonus.

I look forward to seeing everyone back on Wednesday. I hope to have news of great progress and such throughout the week. Either way I'll be here. Have a good start to the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment