Monday, March 12, 2012

03/12/2012 Magnificent Monday!

Greetings all! I hope you had a good weekend. Mine was not nearly as full of relaxing as I would have wanted, and between my work telling me the center will only be open until June and one of my cats needing to go to the e-vet, I needed some me-time today. That needing some relaxing time would be why the post is a little late today, rather than get up earlier like I'm supposed to, I laid in bed for a while and stayed warm until I decided it was time to get up.

The Smashwords sale is over, and while I'm sad nothing came in for me, it just tells me that during their next one I need to be a bit better about advertising. I had been doing stuff through Google and Facebook, and that was nice to draw traffic, but it also drew money towards my credit card, so right now it's paying that off time.

So far the progress report on my projects is looking a bit better. With "Rending the Seal" almost to the final writing stages, it means I can start trying to work out smaller plot details for the sequel to "The Light Rises". I still think I have too many going on, but I'm sure others have gone through similar, and that once I'm done with them I'll be at a total loss for what to do next. The first answer will probably be to get my wrist fixed, but after that who knows what the possibilities are!

I hope to get some writing done today while I nurse my sick cat back to the land of the healthy. Maybe play some video games (Devil Survivor 2 is awesome and sucking away my life!) and watch Harry Potter, either way today will be dedicated to relaxing so that tomorrow I can hit the ground running!

I also saw we had one of the authors make a post regarding the review! Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you come back again and tell your friends! I'm always happy when we get such wonderful visitors! I hope everyone comes back on Wednesday, if there's any suggestions for topics please let me know! I'll see everyone then!

No comments:

Post a Comment