Monday, April 28, 2014

04/28/2014 Magnificent Monday!

Greetings everyone and welcome back. I hope the weekend treated you all kindly. Friday was exhausting, but it was still a good experience. Got some good potential prospects for future projects, so that will be interesting to see what happens with them. For now I am just going to relax and look forward to the rest of this week and hope today isn't too much of a disaster.

I say that because they are letting us do these self-governing think tanks at work. Right now the people who want to be 'in charge' but not actually 'in charge' don't particularly care for one another and one of them out right refuses to work with the other. Our first meeting turned very loud and incredibly passive aggressive. My only hope is that we can make some sort of progress or something that is reasonably looking like progress if you squint and turn your head to the side. I don't know if that will happen, but I can hope. Right now I'm just hoping not to get in anyone's way because this is a train wreck.

On the bright side things are going very well for 'Rending the Seal' so far. I made coupons for the craft fair, so please feel free to check it out and use the code VQ68M to get it 75% off. I am quite pleased with how this story turned out so I would like for everyone to pass it around as much as they can. I also made one for 'The Light Rises' that makes it free, XE43N, so toss that to people too please! I would really appreciate it.

For now I am going to have to get a move on. I have a lot of work to do today, some of which includes calling a billing company and getting answers over something I was just now sent from months ago. Needless to say, I am not happy. I hope you all have a great day and a nice start to your week. I'll see you back here on Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment