Monday, April 14, 2014

04/14/2014 Magnificent Monday!

Greetings everyone and welcome back. I hope you all had a nice and comfortable weekend. Mine was relaxing though as per the usual it wasn't nearly long enough. Especially with me having to work my early shifts this week. It is really nice having a phone that works though, so I suppose that is an added bonus to everything. Also finally saw the new Captain America movie. It makes me wonder if I was the only person who, when they were listed off the potential threats to SHIELD and they said Bruce Banner, that was saying 'Do it, I super dare you.'

This week and next week are going to be...fun? I am currently stressing over deadlines and the craft fair being next Friday. I'm trying to decide which days I'm going to head out into the wilderness to purchase supplies like printer ink and any crafting pieces I may need. You may think that I'd be excited about all this, but I am actually quite terrified. There will likely be more people at this fair than there have in the past, and that is really scary sounding. For all I know I'll get there and will have forgotten the one thing to make the printer work, or something else really important.

Things are still also going on track for 'Rending the Seal', which barring any sort of disaster or anything, will also be released on the 25th as well. I have one more thing to check with it, but that will take all of 3 seconds and I need to put in the copyright page, but that's more of a copy/paste thing from other stuff. I am actually excited about that part. The craft fair is terrifying, the book being released is exciting. I am full of all kinds of feels.

As a member of the Colbert Nation I am also conflicted of the announcement that he will be taking over the Late Show after David Letterman leaves. You may not think this is blog worthy, but this is actually a big deal to some people. Colbert is incredibly influential so I think signing him is a actually a good move for that particular network, I just don't like change and I already know that I'm going to cry during that episode of the Report. I just hope he gets to have as much creative license with the Late Show as he does with the Colbert Report and that it is just as entertaining. I'd hate to see that wasted.

For now, I will see you all on Wednesday. I hope the start of the week is nice to all of you. If you have any topics you'd like for me to bring up, please don't hesitate to ask. Any questions, comments, or concerns feel free to drop me a line. I will see you then, have a nice few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment