Monday, April 7, 2014

04/07/2014 Magnificent Monday!

Hello everyone and welcome back! We are into the actual first full week of April and I am hoping it is a good one. Right now I am just hoping to stay awake for it. I'm sure it'll work out, but with this not being a day I let myself have pop, we'll see just how successful that is.

I would say that I am going to apologize for the lack of post of Friday, but this time I am not. I know it sounds terrible, but I just can't. If you know me in the real world (not saying this is a real place, but you know the difference) then you know the frustration and anger my phone causes me. On Friday, my carrier (finally) opened pre-orders for the Samsung Galaxy S5, and I NEED it. I was fighting with their website though and needed to order directly through customer service over the phone because no matter how many times I selected that I wanted to pay for the phone at the full retail price, it would put it into my cart at the discounted price and try to change my calling plan. Keep in mind that I have unlimited data and my hands aren't cold and dead for them to pull that out of yet, so that wasn't going to happen. The phone has been ordered and now I get to excitedly wait though. So yeah...I can't apologize for no post on Friday, I have no regrets.

The craft fair is coming up fast and I am working as much as I can to make sure I have enough stuff to sell, but also not too much. They are limiting people to 1 table per/person this time around, which makes sense because they are trying to encourage more people to participate, however there are some of us that have a decent amount of product and don't want to feel limited for space. As things draw closer the couple of us that would like to have more than one table are hoping they let us ask for them if they are still available. They're also letting us 'advertise' this time around, which this is the first they've let us done since I've started selling, and I've seen the fair when people know it was coming, so there is a part of me that is 100% terrified. I hope paying $10 for that table is worth it.

The most exciting part of it all though will be that alongside the craft fair, 'Rending the Seal' will/should be released as well. I want to say that I'm making that promise, but for all I know my computer will catch on fire and melt before then. I'll cry forever, but it's always a possibility. I don't have a lot of control over technical problems, but for now I want to say the official release day will be April 25th. It might be sooner, depending on how a few things go, but right now that is the day with the gold star sticker on it. I am super excited and can't wait for it! I hope you're all just as excited as I am!

For now, thanks everyone for stopping by today. I will be back on Wednesday. If you have a topic you'd like for me to bring up, please don't hesitate to ask. Remember, if I run out of stuff you might have a day where I just talk about my cat (he's fluffy and orange) so help me make sure that doesn't happen. I hope you have a great start to your week though! See you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment