Monday, April 21, 2014

04/21/2014 Magnificent Monday!

Hello and we're back! I hope the weekend was nice to everyone. I wish mine had been longer, but I have tomorrow off, so I suppose that's some kind of trade-off. It will mark being with that guy I live with for 7 years, and while he may not have been able to get the day off, I am going to enjoy it by doing as little that is considered work as possible. I have a craft-store run I need to do (need to get something that wasn't at my primary store and everything was closed yesterday) other than that I think I should be good.

I am continuing my 'I'm so not paying for this' promoting for 'Rending the Seal', and while it is so going, because again, I'm not paying for it, things seem to be going smoothly. I need to stop comparing it to the other books, because it has been out for less than 5 days, and doing so is stupid. I think it's just because all of the numbers are right there next to each other and that makes for easy association. Also, I'm a crazy person at times, so there's that too I suppose.

In all honesty though I am really excited that I was able to put up the links for it on the 18th. I hadn't been expecting to be able to do that. I had assumed either there would have been more of a delay with their vetting process for the Premium Catalog or that something would have needed to be adjusted that I would have needed to look at later. That tells me a couple things: 1) that my saved format in Word is correct, and 2) that I actually did catch the formatting errors and didn't just see a bunch of blurs go past my eyes as i scrolled through that 250-page monster of a document.

As I hope you all also saw, I have lowered the price of 'The Light Rises' as well. I did this because of how I new games and movies and season dvd's get released actually. You have the first one, and it's at the starting price with some sales splattered about here and there, and then when the new one comes out the original drops down dramatically in order to help get more viewership. I really hope that bringing it down to $0.99 does help the series. Personally I think it's a good price, but that's because sometimes I can be arrogant about decisions I made.

All in all I would say this was a good weekend. This week is going to be absolutely crazy and I hope I can make it through. Really looking forward to using tomorrow as part of a resting day, which will be really nice, and then using Wednesday and Thursday as an attempt not to absolutely panic over everything else about Friday. They are opening it up to members/public, which I've heard they've done before, but I've seen the fair on a day like that, and I've never told on one of those days. I am really nervous about the number of people...

I will see you all on Wednesday though. Remember, please check out 'Rending the Seal' and spread the word that it's out, and also let people know that 'The Light Rises' has had a price drop. I would very much appreciate it. I will be back on Wednesday though, so have a great start to your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment