Monday, March 31, 2014

03/31/2014 Magnificent Monday!

So far I want to question my title for my Monday posts. It's Monday, is it really Magnificent? I'm super tired. That's normal though when I work on Saturday and have one day off on the weekend though. I'm still tempted to change it to <Date> and then Monday, yup, it's the first day of the work week! At least I have a smattering of days off in April...

Speaking of April, there is going to be so much going on this month it's going to be crazy awesome! I am super excited! 'Rending the Seal' will be released, and while I wish I could give you a date, I know there will be a big sale for it during the craft fair, but hopefully it'll be out a little bit before then to drum up some publicity. There is a craft fair, at which I plan on dragging my printer/scanner with me so people can easily get prints made for them there, and also all that anniversary stuff.

I get to start work on my printed copy of 'Through the Broken Mirror' today and I could not be more excited. I know I should take a break, but I really want to dive in while I'm still motivated. I have my pink pen all ready to mark the crap out of it. I know I need to make time to get 'Feathers of the Dead' into my computer, but I figure once I get through that part of editing I'll do that. I don't want to risk losing track of my copy. My cat likes to cause me to accidentally hide things from myself.

Also found out that in July, Rifftrax Live is going to be riffing 'Sharknado' I'm fairly certain that means part of my life has been completed. Not to mention that I looked at my scheduled and found out that since I work that Saturday, I'll have the Thursday of the movie off, I am calling it all a form of some comedic destiny. That is going to be a ridiculously fun night. I can't wait!

I need to apologize for my lack of really anything consistent lately on Fridays. I don't know what happened to change my schedule so much after I was sick, but it is really hard to find anything. I do think part of it is that I prefer to get free titles for the reviews, and there has been, at least it seems like to me, a distinct lack of any that pull me in. I also try to get ones that I can read through before putting up and some of the free titles I'm finding are ridiculously long (like 100,000's of words long) and while I am a fast reader, I am not that fast. I am trying to be better, but I feel really bad, like I'm breaking a promise or a commitment to my readership when I'm not able to deliver. I'm sure there is the option to find something earlier in the week and save it for later, but unfortunately with the way my schedule works I don't really have that kind of time. My after-work time is designated primarily for letting my brain not feel like it's focused on anything, and with how frequent my migraines are there is a fairly good chance that by the time I can't home reading isn't a physical option anyway. I will try to do better, and I am really sorry.

Thanks everyone for stopping by. Once I have everything ready for 'Rending the Seal' I will do a big release date announcement. Currently the images for the cover art are with my cover-art-artist-designer-lady-whom-I-pay-with-food (did you think I made that stuff up?) and we are just trying to figure out the final touches before everything is put together. April is going to be awesome! Have a great start to your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment