Friday, March 14, 2014

03/14/2014 Fantastic Friday!

Hello everyone and welcome back. I do not have a lot of time for a big review/post thing, but I didn't want to leave you all empty-handed again. I feel really bad that's been happening so often.

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/417336
Please go check out 'Fionn: the Stalking Silence' by Brian O'Sullivan. It's his interpretation of a piece of Irish folklore/historical document and I think you would all find it rather interesting. It's about a woman working to overcome her fears to fight and project her unborn child. I wish I had time to go into more detail, but sadly the clock is against me.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you get a chance to check out the author's story and I hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment