Monday, March 17, 2014

03/17/2014 Magnificent Monday!

Hello everyone and welcome back! Happy St. Patrick's Day as well! This has always been one of my favorite holidays ever since I was a kid. I guess coming from an Irish home that would happen. It was always a super fun day, even if I couldn't drink and my mom and I would get a card from my grandmother on my dad's side (not to him though) wishing us Happy St. Patrick's day because we are her Irish girls. My father has Irish on his side too, but even my grandmother says it wasn't enough for her standards. Good times.

Phase One of editing for 'Through the Broken Mirror' is completed and my plan had been to get it printed on Sunday, but I forgot and there was an impromptu family lunch that happened instead. Now I will be forced to wait until at least Saturday to get it printed out because Staples has the world's most inconvenient hours. It's stupid, I mean sure their hours are those of normal businesses and I understand that the hours I work are not those of the average worker, but in general stores are open until 9, not 7. Maybe I'll see if they can upload and deliver it...

I do like making progress, especially when things are going a bit crazy. I won't go into detail, partially because there are a lot that I still don't have. However one of them is that I believe I am developing a tolerance to my migraine medication, which is about as much fun as you'd expect. I am still pushing through though...somehow.

In better news, I like cats? I think I am ready to start looking at them again for adoption. Thoth needs a friend and while I miss Alik with all my heart and soul, it doesn't fill me with sadness all over to look at cats and think about having them anymore. I don't know how long it'll be before that happens, but I think that process will begin soon-ish.

For now I hope you all enjoy this super fun day but still make sure to be safe about it. St. Patrick's Day is also known for its ridiculousness all over. Be safe and I hope you are all having fun on whatever projects you're working on. Feel free to post about them there, I'd love to hear about them! Have a great start to your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment