Monday, March 24, 2014

03/24/2013 Magnificent Monday!

Hello everyone and welcome back! I hope the weekend was nice to you. Mine was far too short and it is much too early, but other than that I am surviving. I have my copy of 'Frozen' and 'How to Fight the Presidents' so at least those things make everything right in the world. I didn't get to watch the movie nearly as many times as I had wanted, but I'll have Thursday off to make up for it.

This week also continues, and hopefully concludes, the editing of 'Rending the Seal'. It's been a long and seemingly forever taking road, but I will be super happy once its done. Once I can finally say there's nothing more to be done with it, I can start gathering up stuff for the cover-art. I have a vague idea of what I want to be on it, at least in the foreground, I just need to figure out the background, because I am at a loss there. I know it'll be super cool and awesome in the end, I just need to get it to the 'putting the pieces together' stage of that puzzle.

During one of the break moments I had, as I mentioned before I started putting 'Feathers of the Dead' into a Word document. I didn't  get far, but man that felt good. I am really looking forward to getting more work done on that story, and also being able to work on 'War of the Pantheons' much, much later. I had started putting that one in a notebook, and have like...maybe a chapter or two in it, but in the end I think a majority will just be typed directly into the document. It'll be nice.

I have 'Through the Broken Mirror' printed and ready to begin it's second stage of editing too. That'll start once everything is done with 'Rending the Seal' I think. I really don't want the gap between those two books to be as large as the ones with 'The Light Rises' so I am working as hard as I can to prevent that. While that does mean that my life is nothing but an endless sea of editing, I think it will be worth it.

In other news, I am still working on getting ready for the craft fair. It will be April 24th and I'm hoping, really hard to have everything ready for that day. If I magically discover that my scanner does actually make pretty awesome copies (which I think it might) I'll be bringing that with me this time around. I think that will help sales because people won't need to order prints, I can just hand most of them right to them. There will still be some that are too big for it, but still, that's like 90% that I can use, including the cards.

All in all things are going smoothly. That is nice considering that other things are still a bit crazy. Trying to keep focused it kind of hard, but I'm managing (stupid head) somehow. For now though, I will be off. I will be back on Wednesday. If there is a topic you'd like for me to address, please let me know and I'd be happy to look into it. Thanks for stopping by, see you all again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment