Monday, March 3, 2014

03/03/0214 Magnificent Monday!

Hello everyone and welcome back! I hope you all had a nice weekend. I am hoping that today will be nicer to me at my new desk location than Friday was. I'm going to try a few more things to try and make it better, and while I know there is actually a bit of getting used to it that needs to happen, the massive migraine was not a part I was expecting. Today will also mark the start of me once again trying to cut out some of my soda consumption. I've tried this before, and I was marginally successful, the only reason I stopped was because it got to the point I just had too many things going on and the level of how much I cared was significantly lower. We're going to try again though and work really hard to stick with it.

I've also gotten through beta-reader 1's version of 'Rending the Seal', which wasn't nearly as bad as I had been expecting. While waiting for the other two I have moved onto starting the editing on 'Through the Broken Mirror' which luckily I had done a bit of in the beginning already in my attempt to remember where I was before NaNoWriMo last year. I figure once I get to about the half-way point is where I'll start running into more that I need to seriously work on. I'm sure there are going to be places that need a bit more information and such too. Currently that story is at the 152 pages mark though, so we'll see if it gets longer or shorter.

I'm hoping that March is a month of progress and all good things. It would be really nice to be able to celebrate the craft fair in April as a new release day as well. No idea if that will actually happen, but it would be fun.Currently I'm still working on getting things together for a third portfolio to have with me while I'm there. Right now I have two (one for large pictures, one for small ones) and I'm playing with the idea of having a third for fanart. People tend to like it, so I'm trying to see what I can put together before the 25th.

This week is also Read an EBook Week at Smashwords, and 'The Light Rises' is part of the promotion. Please check it out as well as any of the other books involved. It's a fun week and there are so many good titles and authors involved, I'm sure they'd appreciate you taking a look and picking something up. A lot of people have their books free this week, so get them while you're able to!

Thanks for stopping by today. I'll be back on Wednesday so I hope you have a great and fun start to your week! If you have a topic you'd like to discuss or a question for me, don't hesitate to ask! See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment