Monday, July 22, 2013

07/22/2013 Magnificent Monday!

Hello everyone, I hope your weekend saw you well. Mine was spent relaxing and relatively quiet. I think I needed it after the week I had, though we'll see how this week goes to make up for it. Currently I am just trying to stay awake, as during that relaxing time my brain decided that sleep was an optional event, and it didn't seem to happen much.

I have also, finally, been able to start Shin Megami Tensei 4, and I am really enjoying it so far. I'm only about 4 hours in and I like the concept and how it's being executed. I'm really about about this seeing as I have heard not-great things about game play from previous non-Persona and non-Devil Survivor titles. It's also nice to be able to obsess over a video game again that I don't have to share with that guy I live with (still say I'm the better X-Com player...) so that's a bonus too.

I'd also like to take a moment and (once again) beg for every to please pass on that 'The Light Rises' is free until the end of July. I'm trying really hard to get the word out as much as possible, mostly because I am so close to actually having 50 sales, and I like numbers like that. Now, as I keep saying, I am aware that having 50 sales for a book that's been out since 2011 doesn't seem like that big of a deal, but to me it is. I'm not a social expert nor am I super rich, so advertising has been difficult and rather limited, and so yes my book has been out for a couple years, but sometimes getting people to pay $2.99 isn't the easiest, which is why I'm using the fact it's currently free to boost up the word of mouth.

So again, please tell everyone know you that 'The Light Rises' is free until the end of July. I would appreciate it so very much and it would make my day if I got enough notifications today to get it up to 50 sales. Also, if anyone who has read it, and liked it, could leave a review either on Smashwords or on Barnes & Noble (or wherever you actually got it) that would be great too. I always like to read happy things when I'm super sleepy.

Thanks everyone for stopping by again today. I will be back on Wednesday, hopefully slightly more awake than I am right now. In the meantime, I also hope the start of the week is nice to you, and that on Wednesday everyone is happy and my insurance stopped being jerks and let me get my acid reflux medicine. See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment