Friday, July 19, 2013

07/19/2013 Fantastic Friday!

Hello everyone. I hope the week has treated you all nicer than it has me. Dealing with insurance being a jerk means only having over the counter medicine to take, and while the bottle may say 24 hours, it actually lasts for more like 4. That being said my ability to concentrate is very limited, so what I decided to do was throw out a few happy reminders!


If you haven't checked it out yet, please do. There are books being added every day, and I'm sure all of the participating authors would really appreciate everyone taking a look. This is my distributor and they only do two sales a year that are site-wide. There's this one, and then one in the winter right around Christmas time, so that means a lot of these books won't be on sale again for months.






I know I keep beating people over the head with this, but that's only because it's true. I'm hoping to reach a total sales number of 50 by the end of the month. Now, that may not sound like an impressive number, to to me it is a milestone and I would really like to get there. I don't have many to go, so I am throwing the link out to everyone on Facebook and Twitter multiple times a day. If you've read it and liked it, please tell someone else so they can do the same, or just put up a nice little review on there too. 

Thanks for everyone's patience today. Hopefully I'll be told the insurance company gave the ok to fill my prescription sooner rather than later. If that's the case then my ability to concentrate should be back at as close to 100% as it usually is. For now, please enjoy your Friday, your weekend, and all that good stuff. I'm going to work, go to a M:tG launch party and play video games!

No comments:

Post a Comment