Monday, June 24, 2013

06/24/2013 Magnificent Monday!

Good day everyone! I hope the weekend saw you all well. Mine was nice to me, but far too short in my opinion. It's one of those days where you wish it was just one day longer, but unfortunately the passage of time is a harsh jerk and won't let me have something like that.

My weekend attempt at relaxing was brought to an abrupt halt when I came to the discovery that I may have been scammed. This has never happened to me before, and while I know there's a path that needs to be taken in order to get it resolved I am very angry that it happened. If it had just been me there is always the fleeting possibility that it was an accident on the act of the seller, however this was all brought to my attention by reviewing feedback left for them and saw what had happened to someone else that had purchased the same thing I had. Right now I'm sure it will all get resolved, however there is the worry that nothing will come of it.

I'm sure by now you're all sick of hearing about my editing progress, however I am excited to say that I am down to the last handful of chapters. There is a lot of revamping that's going to have to happen with 'Rending the Seal' and some of it I'm still not 100% sure how to approach it, however I'm going to get it done one way or anything, even if it pushing me over that insanity edge to get there. It's a lot of fun revisiting this world after pretending it didn't exist for so long, which is the part of editing I actually do enjoy.

I'd also like to report that my cat seems to be doing better. I think he's a little tired of having to take medicine all the time, but overall things seem to be going better than they were. Though honestly I can handle whatever they throw at me after they told me he doesn't have cancer. He's been wrestling with the other cat again and while he seems to be a bit lazier I can't tell if that's from his current problems or because it's getting warmer and he has three layers of fur to become way too warm with. I'll still say this is good progress.

Thanks everyone for stopping by today. I hope to be more awake as the day progresses, but it's Monday so I suppose that may be a fleeting dream. For now I hope the start of the week treats you all well and I'll see you back here on Wednesday. Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment