Monday, June 17, 2013

06/17/2013 Magnificent Monday!

Greetings everyone! I hope the weekend treated everyone well. I am happy that there is little to no buyers remorse on my end, even if I'm still sad my Yaris, my cute little Yaris, is gone. Now it's time for me to drive awesome. The only problem I'm having right now is absolutely sleepiness. Not because of the car, directly, but that little panic that comes with knowing the budget is going to change, and also that I don't feel like I've had a weekend in two weeks. So sleepy!

I've made a lot of good progress editing though, which is also a bit exciting. I don't have much left to go in that binder and while there is a lot of pink on those pages I'll need to work with, I think it'll be good overall. I just hope I can push myself to move to round 2 when done with that part because seriously, there is a lot of work that needs to be done.

My injury from Vegas is still being an absolute jerk. It was doing a lot better on Friday however the discovery of the car I was getting meant that everything needed to be cleaned out of my Yaris that evening, and with little time to do that in I was basically forced to make the problem a bit worse. It's still uncomfortable but I'm needing to wrap it less and less, so I'm going to take this as a win. I just wish any shoes were comfortable though, because they're not, and sadly work doesn't like the idea of me just walking around in rainbow colored socks all day. For...reasons...something to do with safety or whatever.

I'm still convinced that I 'do Vegas' wrong, but that's fine. They are building this ridiculously huge Ferris Wheel there and I super want to go on it. It's right next to the monorail and when we got next to one of the supports we could all see just how massive it's going to end up being, and that is exciting. Luckily the plan when going back is to stay at the Venetian or the Palazzo, which means we'll be really close to it. Don't know when that'll be though, since for right now I'm still tired and am fine with not going back for a couple years.

Thanks everyone for stopping by today. I know it's just Monday, but I'm sure the rest of the week will be nice for everyone. I'll be back on Wednesday, so please come stop by then as well. Have a great start to your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment