Monday, April 1, 2013

04/01/2013 Magnificent Monday!

Hi everyone. Don't worry, while today may be April 1st, I am not one to pull pranks and such, so I'm not going to do some big announcement to string you along. Unless being super tired is an announcement...if that's the case then it's the truth and I just want to crawl back into bed and sleep forever.

I keep telling people that coloring is who I am now, and it certainly feels like it. It's really nice to see that I'm almost to the half way point, but that doesn't mean that it's here yet. More it's on the horizon. Which for being at the week and 2 days mark, is actually pretty good, and makes me feel like I can actually finish this before the deadline. Though I am really happy that I switched to 4 copies in stead of 5.

April is upon us, which means that Spring is official. I'm excited to not have to freeze to death everywhere I go due to the weather, but wait until late April/early May and I will be wanting it back. That's how it normally goes, and I'm not exactly looking forward to that part of it. I am however, looking forward to my Anniversary, so just as a heads up, Monday the 22nd will not have a post that day because I will be giving myself a holiday. I will try to have a post on the morning of the 12th, but we'll have to see how much I need to get done since that is the day of the craft fair and I might be 100% crazy by then.

We've also gotten a couple more followers here, both of are authors that have been recently reviewed. Thank you all so much for keeping an eye on this blog. With each comment, new follower, and new threshold we reach on the views it reminds me why I keep doing this. I know from experience how hard it is to get people to notice you're work, and all I want to do is help as much as I can. I'm happy that so many have recognized this place and hopefully are telling others too.

For now, once again, I appreciate everyone stopping by today. I hope you all have a fun day and a good start to your week. I will be back on Wednesday unless the pencils have killed/turned me into one of them. Right now my plan, after getting the post done that day, is to color while going back to season 1 of 30 Rock and see how far I get. Anyway, have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment