Friday, March 29, 2013

03/29/2013 Fantastic Friday!

Hello everyone and welcome back. First I'd like to point out that March is almost over, which in my opinion is absolutely ridiculous. Frankly I'm sorry, it can't almost be April, mostly because I have way too much to do and not nearly enough time to do it in. For now though, let's get to work.

I have 'Lady of Deep Waters' by Jodi Ralston today. A traveler, desperate for shelter finds an old mansion and while thinking it is a wonderful place to sleep for the night, he soon learns that there is more in that place than meets the eye. His only option is to live, and even that might be more difficult than he understands.

Niccla Vega came to that place after seeing all of the things the pegan world still left behind. His job is to convert those to the true path, however in his moment of desperation the welcoming waters of a morning godesss are tempting. He meets the kindly servant and is thankful for the place to stay and be warm. However, it's at night when he sleeps when things start to turn and he has to wonder if his faith is being tested and also whether or not it can stand up to the temptation placed before him.



I decided on this story for the suspense in the morning. It helped me wake up a bit more. 'Lady of Deep Waters' is available for free on Smashwords, so please do check it out and tell everyone about it. I would have written more about how it's a nice complete story for being so short, and the bonus material the author has provided, however I am also working on time constraints so I am really sorry about that.

I appreciate everyone stopping by today. I hope your week has gone well and that everything in your weekend is fun and entertaining. I will be coloring, because that is what I am now; a person that colors. Knowing that April is literally right around the corner is putting me into a panic mode and I must go full-on-coloring crazy if I'm going to get everything completed by the 12th. For now though, have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for blogging about my story. I appreciate your comments, especially about the bonus content.

    Thanks again,
    Jodi Ralston

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem. I am here to help ^__^

    ReplyDelete