Friday, February 1, 2013

02/01/2013 Fantastic Friday!

Hello everyone and welcome back! I hope your week has treated you well. So far my computer doesn't seem to want to screw me over, so I'm going to call this a win. Let's see if I can remember how to now mess things up for myself later and do well at the release day tournament too. For now though, let's get to the long-anticipated review, shall we?

I was going to do this last week, but technically difficulties/panic because of technical difficulties caused a delay. Today I bring you 'The Sound of Wind' by Raegan Millhollin. It follows the life and times of Hugo Meyers, a young man who couldn't care less about where the rest of the world was going, he was more concerned with where his band was going to be playing next. That was until he had a vision in the middle of a set in which he saw the world end.

Of course Hugo knows he can't do it along, whatever it may end up being, and at first his decision is to freak out an ignore it. That option is rather difficult as the air around him seems to start betraying him at the same time. The world is real, super powers don't exist, so why does he have them? Turns out he isn't alone and he needs to gather his own strength and join with them in order to stop the evil that could be directly in front of them. The only problem is that Hugo must decide what's more important, the world, or his own morality, as he's forced to make decisions that he never though he'd be the one to make.

'The Sound of Wind' is available on Smashwords for $1, which is a reasonable price to ask for something that's a full-length novel if you ask me. If the name sounds familiar, it should, because that is my dear friend and cover-artist Raegan Millhollin. She also did her own cover for this as well, but instead of using stock images she decided to go all out and draw her own. Isn't it pretty? So please help out my friend by checking out her book and telling everyone about it!

Thanks everyone for stopping by today. I still feel bad about last week, but luckily things on my computer side of things seemed to have calmed themselves down. For now I hope you all enjoy your weekend and I will see you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment