Monday, September 24, 2012

09/24/2012 Magnificent Monday!

Hello everyone and thanks for coming back after the weekend. I am super tired, but I'm sure I'll figure out some way to wake up. I hope it went well for everyone, for me I look forward to a relatively short week since I have taken Wednesday off, which will likely help my sadness from having a one-day weekend.

At the very least Phase 2 is complete, which means there is one more to do before 'The Light Rises' revision is complete. That guy I live with has graciously volunteered to read it over for me to make sure things make sense. Which is good because frankly after doing technically two rereads in a row I don't think I can technically look at it and know whether or not it makes sense right now. I'm really excited though and I will keep everyone posted about progress.

Going through all this has kicked my brain into high gear regarding the prequel 'Rending the Seal' and the details about the sequel 'Through the Broken Mirror' and that is really exciting. My hope is to have everything mentally ready for 'Through the Broken Mirror' by November so that I can get a jump-start during NANOWRIMO. December will likely be a tiny writing break time in which I play Persona 4: the Golden, but we'll see how that ends up.

I also listen to lots of music at work, and whenever 'Dust in the Wind' plays it reminds me of my mental 'opening music' to 'Daughter of the Shackled King' and every time the only thing I want to do is go home and work on it. I honestly just wish there were a few less hours I could be at work so I could write, or that the day was a little bit longer so I would have more time. Though I'm going for the first mostly because I would rather those few hours longer be spent sleeping.

All in all I'd say things are going well. As I said, once things are ready I'll put up links and such for the revised edition of 'The Light Rises' for everyone to see. In the meantime, please take these moments to check out my short story collection 'Uncrossed Paths' and share it with your friends. It's almost to 500 downloads, which I know after a year doesn't seem like much, but it would be great to get it to that number this week.

Thanks everyone for stopping by again today. I'll be back Wednesday with my normal post. I hope everyone has a great start to their week and I'll see you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment