Monday, September 10, 2012

09/10/2012 Magnificent Monday!

Welcome back everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend. Mine was short, but that's alright, I'll have a normal one this weekend. I'm hoping this week goes smoothly as I am finally able to start fully adjusting to my flipping schedules. We'll see, but the hope is still there!

We are getting toward the season where things start to become uncomfortable for me. As I mentioned before I have a very narrow window of temperature comfort and we are starting to dip below the colder side of things. Not to say I haven't missed the rain, which is a weird thing for me to say, but I have, because air quality seriously sucks right now. I am getting prepared for the cooler weather though, I just hope that if it does snow this year that I don't lose power for 3 days and am not trapped in my apartment again.

I am already getting a plan put together for November as well. Aside from the fact Persona 4: The Golden has been pushed back to that month (for the sole purpose of torturing me, I assume.), there is also NANOWRIMO to consider. I have options available to me for what I am going to work on, and really it's all going to depend on where I am in my current projects. Ideally I would like to start work on 'Through the Broken Mirror' which is the sequel to 'The Light Rises' and the final extension of that part of the series, but with 'The Light Rises' being worked on and then editing needing to begin on 'Rending the Seal', I am turning my attention to the stories set in modern day New York to see if working on those is something a bit more realistic. There are still a couple months for me to think about it, though so it's not like I don't have time.

The progress with 'The Light Rises' is going very well, and if things go the way I expect them to I should be able to start working with the digital copy at some point this week. I'm super excited about that, not just because it means I'm almost done, but because generally working with a computer makes things go fantastically faster. I'm sure that statement will slap me in the face and come mid-October I will be fretting about only being halfway done, but we'll see! For now I'm just excited about making progress.

Thanks everyone for stopping by today. I will be back on Wednesday for my normal mid-week post. I'm really excited about the last couple weeks for Friday. The reception has been well received and the authors have shown their appreciation as well. Part of this is due to the fact they were relatively easy to contact. I really wish everyone would take a page from them and at least get an e-mail to let someone contact you at, if not just a Twitter account you only use to read awesome stuff that random people say. In the end, it's appreciated, and I hope everyone has a good start to their week. See you all Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment