Monday, July 23, 2012

07/23/2012 Magnificent Monday!

Hello everyone! I hope your weekend was full of fun and excitement. Mine was normal, which was rather nice since my week is full of waiting and wondering. Also back pain, but I think the couch is toe blame for that, but we'll see. Luckily I have an RX-filling appointment on Thursday, so I will ask people then.

I made some more progress on 'Daughter of the Shackled King' while I continue to pretend 'Rending the Seal' is not a file that exists on my computer. It was really nice to switch gears and work on that story again. Since I'm transposing it from a notebook it gives me a chance to get some editing done at the same time I'm working, so I'm hoping that will make that step in the process a little bit easier when it comes around do it. I still think I prefer typing out the stories first, but the notebooks gave me something to do at work, so I think that part of the process worked out rather well.

I haven't been able to get nearly the amount of work done I have hoped during my time unemployed, but I suppose that isn't too much of a surprise. Leaving my previous place of work did a number on me and I think I needed a little more time than I had initially anticipated to get my brain together. I see my friends from there on Facebook and there is always talk of how we miss where we were before, and each other, while a lot of us are now all over the country. Couple that with family also possibly moving to another state (after they already live far away) or possibly another country and I have not been all there.

Never fear though! I am kicking myself into high gear to get things as done as I can possibly get them. I should be hearing back about job prospects any day now, which means I have high hopes for the future. Also I finished Persona 4 (late to the party, I know) which means I can focus on other things, at least until Persona 4: Ultimate Arena comes out in August. So yes, I need to make sure to get things done before massive distraction times happen again.

Thanks everyone for stopping by on this Monday, I will see you back here on Wednesday. As a reminder, 'The Light Rises' is still on sale until the end of the month at Smashwords for $1, so please stop by, check it out, and tell your friends. It would be much appreciated. Until my next post I hope you all have a good start to your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment