Monday, July 16, 2012

07/16/2012 Magnificent Monday!

Hello everyone and good morning! I hope you all had a fun and entertaining weekend. As the norm, mine was spent seeing friends and family, just the way I like it. It was also spent getting new Magic cards, but that's something else and my own little fun-time to fill.

My interview on Friday went exceedingly well, so now I'm just waiting for the background check information to go through. It's really nice to know that soon I might not have to panic all the time, and also just enjoy the severance payout that comes this week. I won't do anything with it until I know for 100% that everything's fine though. Here people say Friday the 13th is a bad day...seriously don't know what they're talking about.

I wish I had more news to report about writing, things are picking up though, so that should mean there will be more soon. In the world in gaming though, all the Kickstarters for Conspiracy X have met/exceeded their goals, so I will be getting all the books I have been waiting over a decade for. Including the expansion/sister game Extinction that was only a rumor and a prayer all those years ago, so I am stupidly excited. That and the new edition of Iron Kingdoms will be pre-released at Gen-Con this year, and while I may not get to go, the for reals release will be in September, which means 'Happy birthday to me!' at that time.

Smashwords is still having their Summer Sale until the end of July. As a reminder, if you head over there you can get 'The Light Rises' for $1. I recommend doing this not just because it drums up my own sales, but because it's a great deal! It's a full-length novel for just $1, it's not everyday you get that. So please check it out, tell your friends, have them tell their friends, and basically just tell everyone! That would be much appreciated if you would do that.

Thanks everyone for stopping by today, I hope the start of the week sees you well. Hopefully I will be making nice progress and finishing up a video game so that I won't be distracted while making progress. I'll be back on Wednesday for my normal writing post, if there are requests, comments, questions or concerns please don't hesitate to let me know! Have a good couple days!

No comments:

Post a Comment