Monday, February 13, 2012

02/13/2012 Magnificent Monday

Welcome back everyone from what I hope was a fun weekend. Mine was spent with friends and family, and this Saturday I get to see an orchestra perform songs by Muse, so I'm super excited about this weekend! I'm also waiting for my shiny new phone, and it's apparently going to be delivered today (this is a day early) so yay!

I'm starting to wonder if the weekends will eve be writing time for me again. On the one hand, I have ample time to do it, on the other, I like to just not do anything sometimes. My plan for writing more in general has been working out rather well, and having "finished" the writing portion of "Daughter of the Shackled King" I've been more motivated to get things done with my prequel to "The Light Rises".

I know I keep mentioning random titles here, and I wanted to help make things make a little sense. When finished, the order of the stories will be as such: "Uncrossed Paths", "Rending the Seal", "The Light Rises", "Through the Broken Mirror", "The Magicians War", "Daughter of the Shackled King", "Feathers of the Dead", and "War of the Pantheons". That last one is a working title, but everything else is set. They just need to be well, finished. I'm taking on such a big endeavor because my doctor says one day I'll need surgery on my left wrist, and I want to make sure I get everything that's in my head done first. We'll see if that happens, but it's a goal! All of the stories are set in the same world, just at different times, though all in chronological order with the last 3 in present day New York. Hopefully I can get them done!

I look forward to seeing everyone back here on Wednesday. I'm working on a topic for that day, but if there are any suggestions, I wouldn't mind seeing them. For those who celebrate, tomorrow is Valentine's Day, and I wish you all a good one. For those who don't, just think of all the discount candy you can get that day! See everyone later!

No comments:

Post a Comment