Monday, February 6, 2012

02/06/2012 Magnificent Monday!

Hello all! I hope your weekend was as fun as mine! It's always exciting when you feel you've accomplished something, even if it means the first thing you do is jump into more work. My weekend was spent with friends and loved ones, and I have learned that I really shouldn't watch 'Glee' yet because I will get obsessed and I just don't have that kind of time.

Thursday last week marked me finishing the writing portion of "Daughter of the Shackled King", about a young woman who learns she is the descendant of Loki and is thrown into the middle of a long-running war of Order vs Chaos. This is the story that I have been handwriting at work since who knows how long, and though it needs to be typed up and heavily edited, I can still say it's finished and that is delightful. It won't be for reals finished/published for quite some time yet, but that's super fine! Now it's time to work on the next book in that set while I type up other ones at home.

Other such nerdy things made my weekend a delight, with our weekly game going well for the most part, and a new Magic set coming out (just missing 3 cards, woo!) this was an overall fun weekend.

So far my 'trying to figure out how to write more during the week' plan is off to a slow-ish start, but more is better than the same, so progress is being made. I think that since 'Daughter of the Shackled King' is also finished, I'll have a bit more time to focus on other things, since I super wanted to get that done knowing I was so close. The next thing that gets finished will be 'Rending the Seal' and hopefully it will be done by the end of February, and since I have a couple extra days off in the month, hopefully that will help.

Thanks everyone who's come back and visited each week. Come back Wednesday and I'll talk about writing a bit more, and again if there's ever something you'd like for me to bring up, please don't hesitate to ask. Until then, have a good couple days!

No comments:

Post a Comment