Monday, March 18, 2013

03/18/2013 Magnificent Monday!

Hello everyone! It is the start of another week and hopefully this will be a good one. I am wicked tired right now though, so I'm banking on the day waking me up on its own. Yesterday was St. Patrick's Day, so I want to say a belated 'yay!' to that and also that I hope everyone had a nice and safe day to celebrate.

With my current project right now I am down to the home stretch. Since I last posted I have finished the Hierophant (though that may get another attempt once I'm finished with everything else), The Lovers, The Star, Strength, The Wheel of Fortune, Temperance, The Lovers 2, The Chariot, and The Moon. I worked on Justice and Death this weekend too, but haven't uploaded their pictures yet due to weird lighting where I was at. I am super excited about how well this project is going so far. I think this week I'll be able to re-scan and work on making higher quality color versions too. The originals will always stay with me, but my hope is to be able to sell them and get more people interested in my series.

I've also done a little more work on editing, and while I'm a bit disappointed in my lack of motivation, I also understand that I have been SUPER distracted (please see previous paragraph) and haven't really thought about much else. My wrist though did scream at me some, so I have been forced to put 'Daughter of the Shackled King' down for now during lunch, which has given me the chance to work on the editing side a bit more. I am not enjoying myself, but I have never once said that editing if my favorite part, it's just the necessary evil that comes with writing.

For now though I will power through today with all of the awake-ness I can muster. It will be a challenge, but I think I can do it. Having a one-day weekend is super killer sometimes though, but I also don't want to be the person who calls in after a holiday, because frankly that looks super bad and I'm not like that. I hope everyone has a great start to the week though, and please tell your friends to come check out 'The Light Rises' please or maybe the cards as well. That would be awesome! I'll see you all Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment