Monday, January 30, 2012

01/30/2012 Magnificent Monday!

Hello! I hope you all had a fun and hopefully more productive than mine, weekend. We aren't quite up to 1000 hits yet, but let's see if we can get it up there by the 1st! That would be super exciting.

I think I need to get myself back into a better writing routine, because this is just getting silly. I bring my laptop with me, and think about how awesome it would be to get something done, and then a whole lot of nothing happens. I have so many projects either in progress or still in my head, and the less time I spend working on anything, the longer it's going to take to get anything finished. My hope is that when I finish at least one of them, I'll be more motivated to give myself more time to get everything else done.

I think taking October off, then Nanowrimo really messed with my writing routine. I know it was necessary so that I could actually get through November without having to consider when I should get surgery done on my hand, but I really need to pick myself back up. I had hoped to be finished with "Rending the Seal" by the end of January, but something tells me that won't happen unless that whole...surgery consideration wants to happen. My goal is to be better in February, SOMETHING will be finished (the writing portion, not editing, more editing, and oh, editing! potions) in February. "Daughter of the Shackled King" is in its last scenes, so that's a goal I know I can accomplish.

Thanks for stopping by again, come back Wednesday for the epic conclusion of Phillipe's example life-story! Until then, I hope you all have a great couple days.

No comments:

Post a Comment