Monday, January 16, 2012

01/16/2012 Magnificent Monday!

Hello all! I hope you had a good weekend. Mine was spent trying to decide whether the threat of snow was something I feared or hoped for. My final decision was that I wanted an extra day off, but sadly it didn't do nearly well enough for that. Now it's just freezing cold and kind of pretty, so I'm now hoping for a day off tomorrow.

The facebook page for "The Light Rises" is doing fairly well, though sometimes I wish the little functions for it would work just a tad bit better. I really like the idea behind showing me how many people are talking about it, however if I could see those apparent conversations I would enjoy it a lot more, and would feel it would a much better resource for me to use. I'm debating whether or not to set one up for "Uncrossed Paths", mostly due to costs with the advertising.

Right now though, my biggest issues is patience. I have two stories that I'm working on, one is almost finished, the other is just over half way done. I feel that I've been working on them forever and they should already be completed, and this is causing me to not be very motivated to work on them. I know it's a problem, and the only way to fix it is to make myself work on them more, and that anyone who writes goes through this, but let me tell you it is frustrating. Not that I'm going to stop anytime soon, but there are days I just don't want to look at either of them, which means nothing gets done on those days. I will get over it (hopefully soon) it just means that for right now I'm not making much in the way of progress. This is the other reason I need a snow day, I got so much done on my last one!

I hope you all enjoyed my ramblings for today, please come back Wednesday where we continue the process of putting Phillipe's story together. If you have any comments/questions/emotional outbursts, please feel free to comment or e-mail me about them, and I will do my absolute best to address them. Until then, I hope everyone stays warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment