Monday, December 19, 2011

12/19/2011 Magnificent Monday

Welcome back, I hope you all had a good weekend. Mine was filled with much money spending, and wanting for the holidays to be over. This time of year is a stressful one, and once it is done I can go back to not freaking out about money. (yay!)

I hope to get more writing done this week, and hopefully your projects are going a bit better than mine. My initial goal was to get the story done by January, but I don't think that's going to happen since now there is less than 2 weeks left and I'm just past the half-way point. Maybe I'll finish in January, that will be the new goal. I have learned that giving myself until 10:30 to write something has been working, the issue is I look at the time I go to start and realize I won't even get anything significant done, and decide to not do something that day. It also doesn't help that looking a screens lately has not be a fun one.

Maybe once I can see better I'll be able to get more done after work, but for now my time will be spent writing in the morning and not looking at a screen when I get home. I'll be calling my eye doctor (again) today to see if my new glasses are in, then once I do get them, I'll proceed to hate my life for roughly a day, then finally be able to get something done.

For now though, I must be off. I'll see you all again on Wednesday! I hope this week finds you all well in whatever holiday you celebrate. See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment