Monday, December 12, 2011

12/12/2011 Magnificent Monday!

Welcome back and I hope you all had a very fun weekend. Mine was spent relaxing while seeing friends and family. Sadly I didn't get much done, but that is what the week is for, since that is when things related to work happen.

I have been trying to find editing services that are affordable, and let me tell you that is incredibly hard to find. The cheapest one I found would only do a proof-read of my story for $2000, yay! I either need to make some friends, make lots more money, or become an editor. These are the only options. I only think I need to have a proofread done, but even still finding someone to do a read-through on an ebook that isn't exactly short for a reasonable price is difficult to find.

In other news, I think the story I'm handwriting at work is almost to its finish point. I'm excited, but also a little sad because it'll be weird not to have something to work on while I'm there. Realistically I'll just get another notebook and start its sequel, but I don't know when I'll be able to type up the story itself, so that'll be the challenge. I'd like to get everything out, at least from this point on, in chronological order, for the most part (the last story that will be written actually takes place in the middle, but that's intentional), and with my prequel not finished, the sequel not started, I'm not sure when I'll be able to get this taken care of.

Also, I saw the ticker at the bottom, and thanks a bunch for getting this blog up to the 700 mark! As a token of thanks I have created a special coupon specifically for my readers: VJ78M will get you a copy of "The Light Rises" for absolutely free! This coupon will last until the 31st! Thanks a bunch for making this blog a success, I'll see you all on Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment