Monday, November 4, 2013

11/04/2013 Magnificent Monday - NaNoWriMo Edition!

Hello everyone and welcome back! I hope the weekend was nice to all of out, and to everyone that got an hour back with the time manipulation that is daylight savings time, yay for sleep! Also yay for not actually knowing what time it was all day despite looking directly at a clock all day long! This is why I don't deal with time manipulation people!

I really think not having a post on Monday to get a jump-start on NaNoWriMo was a good idea, as much as I'm sad that I wasn't able to do a review, having the time to get the word quota done in a safe amount of time for me was necessary. I am actually considering keeping that up, at least until I get to 50,000 words and no longer need to worry. Luckily that will only be for a couple weeks more, so I will appreciate the understanding, it's just that Friday's are enough of a rush as it is, I don't want to make them even more of one by adding in more stuff to do in the morning.

Speaking of word count, currently I am almost to 7000, I am quote pleased with that total. It was also nice to get to a scene that I have been working out for quite literally years, work out all the little kinks with it, and get it to finally be on a piece of digital paper. I am really excited to see it in action, well you all know what I mean. Currently my actual word count is 6893, and that is before doing anything this morning, mostly because I don't know if I'll have time to do anything before I need to run out the door for work. Where is everyone else at so far? I'd love to see what everyone's word total's are, and if you haven't done so yet, go update with nanowrimo.org too.

Thanks everyone for stopping by today. This is always a really fun month for everyone and never forget that part; it's supposed to be fun. Other parts of November are supposed to be stressful (holidays and shopping and/or cooking for said holidays) but not this, so if it starts stressing you out, take a step back and calm down for a moment. I'll be back on Wednesday and I really look forward to seeing how everyone's doing! Have a great start to the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment