Monday, May 5, 2014

05/5/2014 Magnificent Monday!

Hello everyone and welcome to Cinco de Mayo. I'm going to do everything I can to make this a coherent post. The rain was impressive last night and I'm pretty sure it woke me up every two hours so needless to say words are running together a bit. This is supposed to be a 'No Pop' day for me, but we'll see if it still looks like it's going to be that way when I get to my break time.

May is looking like it is going to be an absolutely ridiculous month. I just finished pet sitting for my parents while they were in Phoenix, which was nice because my cat over there is 16 and recently diagnosed with cancer, so I liked being able to see her. That little tabby has quite the set of lungs on her demanding self that is for certain. With mother's day this weekend as well I am looking forward to a Seattle Rock Orchestra tribute to the Beatles where they will be doing the entire White Album. After that it'll be trying to get through one more week then it's kitten time plus vacation, and my Lindsey Stirling concert. I'm excited, but right now I'm just trying to find time to sleep. I'm so tired.

My laptop, in all it's crazy glory, can't decide if it wants to be able to charge or not. However since I now have a back-up battery and external charger, it'll be back to work for me today. Having that break to just play a video game was amazing though, I really recommend everyone do that at some point. Just when you are about to get to another phase of your work, do something different that is completely unrelated for about a week. It is a great rest for your brain and I seriously didn't realize how badly I needed it. Today though it means it's back to work and I will be going into another editing phase for 'Through the Broken Mirror'. I want to think it's going quickly for this today, but I keep telling myself it's actually because it's somewhat shorter than the others. I'm sure once I actually get to a beta-reading portion and have to do major edits that it'll take just as long.

 For now, I am going to be off. My goal for today is going to be to stay awake for as long as humanly possible. I really hope that works considering this is my long shift week. Don't forget, 'Rending the Seal' is available at 75% off with coupon VQ68M, and 'The Light Rises' is FREE with coupon ZE43N. These are good until May 25th, so check them out and tell everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment