Monday, May 12, 2014

05/12/2014 Magnificent Monday!

Hello everyone and happy Monday. I hope the weekend was nice to you. Mine was super busy, but it was worth it. Mother's Day was fun; got to spend time with my mom and also see a neat concert by the Seattle Rock Orchestra where they did the entire White Album. Right now though, I am very tired, since I don't feel like I had an actual weekend, but I just need to push through this week and I'll have a bunch of time off. Just need to make it there.

I've been doing a lot of thinking, and I have decided to make any posts of Friday a not-guaranteed thing. I will look for stuff when I have time, but with how infrequent they have been as of late, and with the last of time I generally have on those days, lately I feel like I have been shooting down everyone's expectations. I don't want to promise something that I can't deliver. At some point in the future I may switch it up so that the review post is on a different day of the week, but for now I am setting things up so that if it happens, which seems to be about once a month or so, it happens and it is awesome, but if there isn't a post then the world isn't shattered and I don't feel awful about disappointing people.

Part of it is that there is a lot going on for me and while I think I'm handling it, my brain is not letting me focus enough to actually comprehend reading in the morning as well. At least not to the locating something to read, read it, review it, then put the posts up everywhere. By the middle of the day on Friday typically I am a lot better, because it's the middle of the day, but I'm at work and well, no access to internet. Once things figure themselves out and/or whatever phase I'm going through is over we may go back to normal, but for now I think this is for the best.

Currently I am looking forward to next week. There will be no posts at all or that following Monday as I realized that is a holiday, due to my vacation. I have been needing this for so long and I just want some time to feel like I have very few obligations. Sure I will have a new kitty that I will flood the internet with pictures of, but other than that I don't want to have to worry about really anything else. I will also being going to the Lindsey Stirling concert on the 21st and I am just too excited for words.

For now I appreciate your understanding, and of course if you find a story you want me to review don't hesitate to send it to me and I'll look it over. It's just more that I'm not going to get up on Friday mornings and rush around the internet if I feel too tired to see clearly. I think that'll be best for now. Have a great start to your week though, I'll see you all back here on Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment