Monday, May 14, 2012

05/14/2012 Magnificent Monday!

Hello everyone! I hope your weekend saw you all well. I got to see friends and also a concert by the Seattle Rock Orchestra. They did the entirety of the Beatles 'Rubber Soul' and 'Revolver' which was super fun. You may remember that a couple months ago I saw them do a tribute to Muse, and this had a very similar set up. 

Things are starting to actually warm up around the Pacific Northwest and each day I remember how much I dislike being too warm. Our apartment is rather difficult to keep cool, since it's on the top floor and the windows are in awkward locations for the air conditioner. I usually have some kind of fan setup that allows for some airflow, but that doesn't always make it perfect. Also, having two medium-hair cats that love to be on my lap at all times make staying cool a challenge sometimes. I know one solution would be to push away the cats, but they're so happy!

I have purchased a new notebook for me to use at work. The problem I'm having right now is that I have absolutely no idea which story is going to go in it. I have really two options; start 'The Pantheon War' (working title, it may change to 'Pride of the Pantheons' depending on how I feel later) and finish out that trilogy or 'The Magicians' War' which takes place between the two story blocks and fills the gap about what happened to magic between the stories around 'The Light Rises' and 'Daughter of the Shackled King'. Whichever I decide to work on, I'll be excited either way because that means I'll be down to two left, which is something I'm fairly certain my wrist is happy about.

I've started looking through the large file of stuff I have to try and figure out something short and fun to publish. My problem is finding something I think people would be interested in. I know that everything I decide on will need heavy editing, which is fine, it's a matter of settling on one or a few. Nothing is too terribly long (especially compared to 'Rending the Seal' because apparently I hate myself.), and whatever I put up will likely be free (yay!) I just need to pick something and just run with it. So I will pose this question to you all: Is there something in particular you'd like to see? Most of what I have is fantasy/science fiction, and the genre likely won't change during editing. I have a variety of sub-genre's so there is that as well.

Thanks everyone for stopping by once again. I look forward to seeing you all back here throughout the week. Remember, if you go to Smashwords and use coupon AW99C you can still get 'The Light Rises' for $1, so if you haven't checked it out already, please tell your friends. It will make me smiley. See you Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment