Monday, February 10, 2014

02/10/2014 Magnificent Monday!

Well hello everyone and welcome back! I hope this weekend was nicer to you than it was to me! As you may have guessed it has been ridiculously cold up here the last week or so, and this Saturday it decided to finally let the snow happen. While it did make seeing Frozen super appropriate it was by no means a fun-times winter wonderland that it looked like when I looked out the window.

Not a whole lot got done over the weekend, since yet another sprained ankle (took a fall after the movie because gravity wishes for me to be on the ground) made doing anything uncomfortable while I tried to figure out how to keep it elevated, and yet still covered without pulling it or putting too much pressure on it. During the week I did make some good progress though, and I am getting kind of excited to be able to see 'Daughter of the Shackled King' being so far along.

Saturday did not go as planned at all, since I ended up being stuck in the snow at a friend's place. Luckily I wasn't alone, but that wasn't enough to stop the stress from being just awful. We did play an entire game of Cards Against Humanity where we learn who is likely going to hell between the lot of us. I was really thankful that the roads were good enough in the morning though and as soon as I got home I hugged the cat, gave him food and took a nap. I really don't like sleeping away from home, always has bothered me.

This week will hopefully be able to make up for it. While I do work on Saturday, I have worked out my schedule so that I only work Monday - Wednesday, then I have both Thursday and Friday off. I want to give a word in advance that there won't be a post on Friday, but that is because it is Valentine's day and I am going to be spending that day relaxing and such. The following Monday is also President's Day, so I will be sleeping in, so there won't be a post that day either. Just wanted to give the heads up.

Anyway, thanks for everyone for stopping by today. I hope you are all keeping warm and having lots of fun. If there is a question or a topic you'd like for me to cover on Wednesday, just let me know that I will do what I can do get that done. Have a great start to your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment