Friday, January 27, 2012

01/27/2012 Fantastic Friday!

Welcome back everyone, it's Friday and I have power, so you know what that means! (That I'm warm, have internet access, and have the ability to try to work, of course.) Since we missed last week, let's get right to it shall we?

Today we look at "Masters of the Sacred Fire" by R.S. Atkin, it's about two friends who live in a small farming community that is transformed into a world of monsters and magic. Things just keep getting weirder when one of the friends is changed into a scarecrow and the other finds themselves hunted by an evil warlock. Everything revolves are an ancient prophesy, and it's up to the friends to try and save their home.

Sometimes adventures are super fun, and absolutely needed, especially after a hard week at work. I can tell the author has put a lot of thought into make their story as unique as possible, and I like that. I love new spins on timeless story ideas, especially when they end up not feeling too cliche.

"Masters of the Sacred Fire" is available on Smashwords for $2.99, though not yet on Barnes and Noble, but I'm sure it's only a matter of time before it gets into the Premium Catalog.

I recommend picking up this story if you want to read something incredibly entertaining to help take your mind off things that cause you stress for a while. It's very fun, and you actually care what happens to the characters, and frankly I think more stories should be like that.

Thanks for stopping by again this Friday. I'm glad I was able to post something up today after missing last week, and I appreciate your patience and support while I got things back together. I hope you all have a fun and productive weekend, and I look forward to seeing everyone back here on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment